Saturday, December 4, 2010

Baking

Well today I decided to take the girls out for breakfast at Sonny's.. Yum! Too bad Hubby was working though.. The girls did really well though... We came home and I decided to make cookies... Even with my little helpers they turned out really yummy!!

R decided that she wanted macaroni noodles and tomato sauce for lunch which is fast and easy and a staple in our house. While I was feeding S, K decided to take almost all of her pasta and shove it down her shirts... so she ripped her bib off, and proceded to shove and smear it down the front of her sweat shirt, then down between her shirts.. then down her shirt and her.. It was a mess.. she was a mess!! Needless to say she had a shower before nap time!!!

Now I have make Mexican chicken (recipe at bottom), 2 dozen oatmeal chocolate chip & smarties cookies (not sure how many will be left after nap :oP ), doing a load of laundry (thank you K!) and am about to make Rice Krispie squares... All in the day of a mom... and it's only 1/2 way done!



Mexican Chicken
Put how much chicken thighs (or what cut you want) you want  in the bottom of your greased (I use pam spray) crock pot.. sprinkle with taco seasoning and cover with salsa... cook for 8hour low or 4 high.. I serve it with rice...

YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment